High voltage leakage relay
Conditions of use for high voltage leakage relays
1. The altitude does not exceed 3000 meters.
2. The ambient temperature is not higher than + 40 ° C and not lower than -20C.
3. The relative temperature of the surrounding air is not more than 95%. (When the ambient temperature is + 25C).
4. Without flameproof enclosure, it cannot be used in the environment with explosion danger.
5. In a gas environment without damaging metals and corrosive insulation.
6. No drip and water invasion.
.Main technical data
1. The zero-sequence current of the leakage protection sensitivity relay is 0.1A.
The secondary zero sequence voltage is 3V + 0.4.
2. Primary zero-sequence current binning: 0.03, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0, 3.0, 6.0 (A) The error is not greater than + 10%.
3. Protection action time: 0, 0.1, 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0 (S) The error is not more than 10%.
4. Rated power supply voltage: 220V, 50Hz. The device can work normally within 20% of 220V soil.
5. Output contact life: 115VACX1A (resistive load) 10,000 times.
28VDCX2A (resistive load) 100,000 times.