High voltage leakage protection relay
BLD-20 type high voltage leakage protection relay (hereinafter referred to as relay) has power direction leakage
Protective function. Can be used with vacuum low oil and SF6 mining general power distribution switches (devices) or vacuum circuit breakers
Coordination, used in 3-10KV level medium-sized point ungrounded system, the actual leakage (or ground) of the power supply system
Existing selective protection.
It adopts the power direction type principle and works reliably.
The internal circuit components are easy to select, have high sensitivity, strong selectivity, and stable performance. Choose small
Sealed relay as fault memory element, with power indication and light display after fault, to judge fault
Quick and accurate. Use new rail installation or fixed installation. The test and reset buttons can be connected externally or not.
It is directly connected with the old type replacement wiring, which is very convenient to use.
Conditions of Use
1. The altitude does not exceed 3000 meters.
2. The ambient temperature is not higher than +40 "C and not lower than -20 ° C.
3. The relative temperature of the surrounding air is not more than 95%. (At ambient temperature of + 25 ° C).
4. Without flameproof enclosure, it cannot be used in the environment with explosion danger.
5. In a gas environment without damaging metals and corrosive insulation.
6. No drip and water invasion.
Main technical data
1. Leakage protection sensitivity relay-. The secondary zero sequence current is 0.1A.
The secondary zero sequence voltage is 3V ± 0.4.
2. Primary zero-sequence current binning: 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 6.0 (A) The error is not more than 10%.
3. Protection action time: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0 (S) The error is not more than 10%.
4. Rated power supply voltage: 100V, 50Hz, this device can work normally within the range of 100% ± 20%.
5, output contact life: 115VACX1A (resistive load) 00000 times.
28VDCX2A (resistive load) 100,000 times.